What Is Skrill?
Skrill, earlier known as ‘Moneybookers’, is one of the most popular eWallet providers that you can find online. It offers easy and quick online money transfers. It works just like PayPal, and you just need to provide your email address to carry out the transactions. It is very easy to create a Skrill casino account, and transfer money from the eWallet to the online gambling site and vice versa. The main reason why many of the online betting sites in the United Kingdom prefer this eWallet as the payment option is because of its great speed to move money. Also, the withdrawals made are very fast, and there is no fee charged for making deposits and withdrawals. By using this method, you do not have to disclose your banking details to the online gambling sites. This offers you an extra layer of protection.
How Does It Work?
Before you start to play with real money at Skrill UK casinos, you will need to open an account with this eWallet provider. This is done as follows.
- Go to its website and click on the sign-up or account creation option. It can be done for free;
- You will be asked to provide personal details like email address, password, billing address, name, and date of birth. Give the correct information in the spaces provided;
- After the registration is complete, you will need to verify your identity, and you have the option to link your credit or debit card to the newly created account;
- Once the verification process is complete, you will be allowed to put money and use it at Skrill online casinos.
Deposit & Withdraw Using Skrill
You will need to open up a Skrill as well as the casino account before you think of putting some money to play gambling titles with real money.
- If you are a new player, then you should look for promotions like welcome bonus and other offers so that you get extra cash to bet with;
- Sign in to your gambling site account and then visit the cashier or banking section;
- Look for the “Add Money” option and click on it. Here, you need to choose the preferred deposit option;
- Once you have chosen the desired payment method, the site will ask you for the login details of the payment method;
- Next, you just need to enter the amount that you would like to transfer;
- After this, press the confirmation button and the transfer will take place within seconds.
To transfer the winnings from your casino account to the chosen payment option, you need to log in to your gambling site account. Visit the cashier section and then press the withdraw option. Here, you will have to choose the preferred method and then key in the amount that you would like to withdraw. Once it is done, press on the confirmation button to start the process. The winnings will get transferred instantly.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Skrill
- Your personal and financial details are kept private;
- You can move money at great speeds, and even withdrawals are made instantly;
- Accepted by all the popular and licensed UK gambling sites;
- Works with most credit and debit cards and bank account.
- There are limitations in place for certain financial operations;
- Fund transfer to the bank account or credit card will only be completed in a couple of business days.
Do All Casinos Accept Skrill?
No, there are a few casinos that do not accept this payment method. But, most of the online gambling companies prefer this option as a secure and safe way to put and withdraw money.
Is Skrill Safe to Use in an Online Casino?
It is the first eWallet service provider to get authorization from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. It adheres to the highest safety and security standards of the eWallet industry. Also, you can opt for the Two Factor Authentication (2FA) process to keep your account secure. Only your email address and password are needed to make payments. It safeguards your personal and financial details and does not reveal them.
What Is the Minimum/Maximum Amount I Can Deposit via Skrill?
There are certain gambling sites in the UK that will accept a deposit as low as £1. But, in general, the minimum and maximum deposit allowed using this e-Wallet service are £10 and £1000 or more respectively.
Are There Any Fees Charged?
It is absolutely free to open an account with this eWallet, and it also does not charge any fees for making fund transfers. But, certain gambling sites might charge you with a paltry fee for making withdrawals.
Can I Use Skrill in a Mobile Casino?
Yes, there are many licensed and reputable mobile casinos that accept this eWallet service and gives you the freedom to try out the betting games when you are on the go.
How to Find a Good Online Casino that Accepts Skrill?
Research on the internet and you will find out details of many of the online gambling websites that accept this payment service. There are also many discussion forums and reputable review sites that provide a list of the popular sites that use this eWallet service as their preferred payment mode.
So, if you are looking to gamble with real money and perform quick and instant fund transfers to and from your internet gambling account, then make use of this eWallet option.