Euro Grand casino is owned by WHG International Limited, a brand known in the sports betting community. Its games are powered by Playtech. The casino has a dual licence. One is from the Government of Gibraltar, and the other is from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
Euro Grand casino online touts its security systems as one of the most advanced in the world. It is also one of the most tenured because it has been in operation since 2006.
Pros and Cons of Euro Grand
Here are the pros and cons that can help you decide if the casino is the best choice for you.
- Multiple finding methods
- A wide variety of games
- Multiple withdrawal methods
- No withdrawal limits
- Only one software provider
- Chat is only available to registered users
- Withdrawal takes too long
- Few withdrawal options
Euro Grand offers a wide variety of games designed and published by Playtech. In this Euro Grand review, we will scrutinise its offerings online and take a look at its slots, promotions and if the bonus offers currently available are worth a gambler’s investment.
Up-to-Date Promotions and Bonus Offers
There are currently five ongoing promotions in Euro Grand. This includes the deposit bonuses and exclusive offers. The exclusive offer is only available to tenured members. Below we will review a few and understand how these promotions work.
The package is a hefty 100% matchup with 100 free spins. This applies only on the first deposit, and an opt-in is required. On your first deposit, you will receive 20 free spins and then receive 20 more per day on the succeeding days.
A promo code is required to activate the bonus. The minimum deposit required is 10 GBP. The matchup is capped at 300 GBP. All of the bonuses received, including the free spins, will expire within 24 hours, so you need to play them as soon as you receive them. There is also a wagering requirement of 40X on the free spins and cash bonuses.
More Bonus Options
- Deposit 40 GBP to Play 60 GBP – this promotion is available only until Wednesdays. You also need a promo code to activate this after you opt-in. The minimum deposit required is 40 GBP to get 20 GBP bonus. The wagering requirement is 30X, and you can only avail of this promotion once per day. Just like the welcome offer, this will expire within 24 hours.
- Comp Points – this is a loyalty program exclusive to members. You will accumulate points every time you wager a stake. Every pound you bet is equal to 1 comp point. Once you have accumulated enough points, you can exchange these comp points into cash and bonuses.
- VIP Club – members of this club can enjoy the service of personal account managers, faster withdrawals, high comp points conversion rate, and special events. Becoming a VIP is by invitation only.
- Battle of the Bonuses – this is a promotion where you are selecting golden chips over bonus spins. You need to opt-in to get five golden chips. You can only play these golden chips in slot machines and other selected games. There is a wagering requirement of 10X for these chips, and not all machines are eligible for play.
Every golden chip has a value of 0.50 GBP. You only get a maximum of 25 chips for the entire promo period. The games eligible are:
- Premium European Roulette
- Premium Roulette Pro
- Premium American Roulette
- European Roulette
- Age of the Gods Roulette
- Premium Blackjack
- Live Dealer Roulette
Special Deposit Bonus
If you use specific funding methods, you are entitled to an additional bonus of between 10% and 15%. The minimum deposit amount is 10 GBP, and the bonuses are capped at 2,500 GBP.
All of these have a wagering requirement of 30X, and you must have at least 5 GBP in your casino balance at the time of deposit. These bonuses are applied to single deposits only. You have seven days before the bonuses expire and not all games count against the wagering requirements.
You will get 15% additional bonus for the following methods:
- Fast Bank Transfer
For these funding options, you will receive an additional 10% bonus:
- Visa and MasterCard
- Visa Electron
- Diners Club
All bonuses are subject to the same rules that apply when withdrawing your regular funds.
Game Selections for Players
Although the games are supplied by only one developer, the casino manages to provide hundreds of games to its members. The lobby has 11 sub-categories that will let you filter the games by genre. There is also a search icon at the far right section where you can type a specific Playtech game that you are looking for. This makes it easy to navigate the list.
Here, we will only take a look at the major categories of the games.
- Slots – this is where you will find a long list of slots developed by Playtech. There are more than 180 slot machines in this lobby. The most popular are:
- The X-Files
- The Mask of Zorro
- Epic Ape
- Battle of the Gods
- Jackpots – located just beside Slots. You will see all slots machines here that have progressive jackpots, some of which are amounting to half a million euros.
- Live Dealers – those looking for the fun and thrill of real live games can find their favourites here. The casino offers several variations of different games. In this lobby, you will find roulette, blackjack, Hi-Lo, Baccarat, and Casino Hold’em.
- Card – this lobby houses card games. It is comprised of both computer and live games. There are 13 selections available in this lobby. You can choose from blackjack, pontoon, Red Dog, and poker.
- Superheroes – this area is where you will find slots that have superhero themes. There are two popular slots here from DC Comics: Superman and The Dark Knight Rises.
- Video Poker – there are 13 games to play here. Not all are video poker games because some live games are also featured in this lobby.
Available Platforms and Mobile Compatibility
On PC, Euro Grand is playable in two ways. You can download the client software and install it or simply register for instant play. Registration is only required once. The client software is not mandatory, but it offers more benefits such as vivid graphics and more game selection.
The Euro Grand casino online has an app for either Android or iOS. You can download this app provided that you are not in a restricted country. For Android users, you must go to settings and allow other sources before the system will let you download the app.
Despite having an app on only two platforms, the casino is accessible through other operating systems because it was designed to be mobile-friendly, albeit not all games are available in the same way as the PC version.
Examples of mobile devices supported are:
- iPad and iPhone
- on Sony, Nokia, HTC, Samsung
Funding and Withdrawal Methods
There are more than 20 funding methods for a player to use. There are no deposit fees, and all of these are instant with the exception of Fast Bank Transfer, which takes up to five business days to complete. The currencies accepted for deposits are:
To deposit, a player must log in to his account, choose the deposit method, and enter the amount to transfer. Not all of these deposit methods are available in all countries. Each deposit method can only be used in countries supported by the bank or the institution running the e-wallet system.
Below are a few of the most common deposit methods.
- Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club – these are credit and debit cards. Not all banks will approve transactions for gambling, so you better call your bank before making the deposit.
- Neteller – one of the leading e-wallet services in Europe. You can fund this account with your credit or debit card. When depositing funds to Neteller, you will be asked if it will be used for merchant services and products or for gambling. If you selected merchant services, you cannot use those funds to deposit to any casino.
- PayPal – this is the world’s leading payment gateway. You can attach a credit or debit card to fund your PayPal account. You can also use checking accounts as a funding source. From PayPal, you can transfer funds to and from your casino account. The distinction here is that you do not have to expose your credit card details to anyone.
- Skrill – works like Neteller and PayPal. You can fund your account with credit cards and move the cash from Skrill for your casino deposits.
- Bitcoin – a cryptocurrency that is commonly used to make a purchase and receive payments. All transactions are anonymous.
The other deposit methods are:
- Insta Debit
- Web Money
Not all of these are available for withdrawal. There are no fees associated with taking out your money. However, the withdrawal time frame will vary. The casino imposed a 4-day holding period after you initiate the withdrawal. The management will use this time to validate the authenticity of your winnings.
This does not include the 24-hour processing period. Overall, there is a five-day delay from the casino, not including weekends and holidays. After this five-day hold, you still need to wait for your banks to process the cash and transfer the money to your account.
These are the available withdrawal methods and their timelines.
|Method||Bank Processing Time|
|Web Money||2 days|
|Insta Debit||1 day|
|Fast Bank Transfer||5 days|
Customer Service Support
The operator understands the value of customer service. With this being said, there are three channels by which a customer can reach out for support. These are email, phone, and live chat. All these are manned 24/7. The live chat support is only available to registered players. The email address of the casino is [email protected]
For phone support, you may call:
- UK Freephone: 0800-014-9451
- International: +44-20366-789-16
List of Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Languages
The operator has a huge list of restricted countries. Examples of these are Australia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Iran and France.
Currently, there are more than 130 countries that can access the site and register for membership.
The casino supports 11 languages, including the following:
The main currency used in the site is GBP, but it supports others like CAD, EUR, and USD.
The casino may have been operating for more than 10 years in the gaming industry, but it has a lot to do to improve its website. Many of the links do not work, and there is information that any non-members will not have access to. This prevents the potential customer from getting convinced to register.
The wagering requirements are reasonable, and the bonuses are hefty. It is also good to note that the casino does not impose a small withdrawal limit. Casino players despise nothing more than being unable to withdraw their funds.
Overall, the casino isn’t one of the best, but it is a contender when it comes to the number of games available for playing on both PC and mobile platforms.
People looking for a free online casino experience will be disappointed because the operator does not offer demo versions of the games.
The operator must also try to eliminate the need to download client software. Today, there are many casinos that do not require a download, either on PC or mobile. A requirement to install the game makes it a tad too cumbersome to use. Players today need to be able to access the game instantly anytime they want, and on any device they want.
|PokerStars Casino||Welcome Bonus up to $1500||Play now|
|ComeOn Casino||100% up to €25||Play now|
|Grosvenor Casinos||100% up to £200||Play now|
|Europa Casino||100% up to 2400€||Play now|
|BGO Casino||100% up to £220||Play now|
|Thrills Casino||Welcome Package - €400 + 20 SUPER SPINS||Play now|
|Mr Green Casino||100% up to £100 + 10 Free Spins||Play now|