Derby Day is an exciting arcade game provided by Playtech that can prove quite addictive if you are fond of horse betting. You can play the game on mobile or PC without any downloads or installations.
Play Derby Day for Free
If you are new to this kind of Playtech games, you can begin with a trial version that can be tried for free. To enjoy the demo version, you do not need to register with your online casino or deposit any funds. All you have to do is to search for the title and start betting for fun. Mentioned below are the steps to be followed as you start with the game.
- On the left side of the screen, you will be able to see a list of 6 horses along with the points that reflect their ranks. You can click on their names and check their ratings.
- The centre reveals a racing track, and above that, you have 5 betting options. You can click on each of them to know what they stand for and how much payouts they can offer.
- Once you choose the bet type, enter the bet amount by clicking on the + and – symbols. Now click on the button “Confirm”.
- Finally, click on the button “Race”. This would start a race wherein you can see the competitors running. Winnings (if any) will be highlighted as the race ends.
Before you play Derby Day online with real money, you need to understand the main rules that govern the game.
- The horses that enjoy higher ranks have higher points. If you choose them, you have a higher chance of winning, but they are entitled to lesser payouts compared to competitors with lower ranks.
- The first bet option is Winner wherein you choose a horse that wins. Next is Exacta wherein you bet on 2 horses that might finish first and second. Likewise, there are 3 more options that let you place multiple bets simultaneously.
- Payouts depend on the horse’s points as well as ‘Going and Weather’.
Payouts and Rewards
Derby Day is one of the many Playtech titles that enjoy an RTP score of 95%. This is an overall estimate published via reputed casino sites. The rewarding features of the game allow the player to win a substantial amount of prize money. Bets that are harder to guess are the most rewarding ones, and they can help the gamer in earning higher payouts. The best example is Exacta. Here, the gamer has to choose the horse that would win in addition to the horse that would come at the second place. Since the chance of winning is lower, the rewards are higher. However, if you are looking for easier wins, you can go for Place or Show that are easier to guess.
To maximise the wins, you can place multiple bets on different competitors based on their points. You can offset the losses by wagering a small amount on risky bets and vice versa. To get the best results, you need to analyse various parameters before wagering with real money.