Playtech, as has been widely mentioned is indeed, one of the world’s most exclusive casino online games provider. Blackjack UK from Playtech developers, to say the least, is an authentic and realistic looking table game that is dedicated to offering its players unparalleled gambling experience. When you play Blackjack UK online, you get the same sense like when playing at the real-life land-based casino. Stay with us if you want to know how to get this exciting experience!
Rules of the Blackjack
The terms of the lovely game are as easy as apple pie. First of all, the numerical playing cards represent their own value. For example, card number 3 means that the card is worth 3 points. The trend is similar up to card number 10 to K which represents 10 points. However, Aces are valued at 1 or 11 points, depending on the situation.
- The maximum value hand for beating the dealer is 21
- Cards (hands) valued at 22 and above go bust (automatic loss)
- Blackjack player must stand at a hand value of 17 and above to win
- The dealer should hold at soft 17 for you to win
Video Table Game in Action
Well, Playtech’s Blackjack UK casino version is an exciting game; although there is an aspect of chance in the cards you are dealt, you only need to come armed with skills on how to respond to different hands in the poker machine. There are times to play aggressively and times to pull back.
While you are still deciding if you are going to hit or stand and the amount to bet at the outset of each hand, have a look at these options:
- Double Down. As the name suggests, double down your bet amount to increase your gains when you win against the dealer’s hand! Remember that this strategy is reserved for very strong hands and should be executed only when you are confident you win the game. The good mechanism heftily rewards your very strong hands.
- Split Pairs. Split your pair of cards especially the Aces and 8s with this opportunity. The resultant hands are of the same value, but an additional card is awarded to each of them. With an Ace as opposed to a pair of Aces, you are best placed to beat the dealer. How is that? Pair of Aces is equivalent to 12 hands, yet separately – each is worth 11. On factoring the added card, one stands high chances of maintaining at 18 or capping at 21 without going bust! Pair of 8s, on the other hand, is worth 16. This value is below the benchmark of 17 that you need to win, and by splitting and adding new cards, you are most likely to bust. Therefore, splitting gives you a better chance to hit the blackjack.
- Double Down After Splitting. Yes, you can double down your cards, even after splitting pairs. At this point, it is all about being thoughtful; judge the value of your hands and see if you have a realistic opportunity of beating the dealer be it single-handedly or with both hands. If yes, then double your bet on both hands after splitting the pair to ensure that you are in a very strong position.
Beat the Dealer
When you look at a Blackjack UK that is ready to reward you at the rate of 99.47%, the least you can do is to initiate immediate action. Playtech’s online video poker machine is an affair between you and the dealer; this gives you the opportunity and the freedom to play multiple hands at the same time! Split your cards and double down at every chance to get your wins when you play Blackjack UK online!