Blackjack Switch table game was created by Playtech and presented in 2009. It is a variant that allows the player to do the classic cheating manoeuvre. It is one where the player trades cards across two hands. Its’ superb graphics and sweet music make it stand among the best card games you will ever find. The game also features options to customise the layout to suit the taste of the player. Players can enjoy Blackjack Switch for real money at Playtech casinos.
Blackjack Switch card game is played with eight, six or four 52 card decks that are mixed together. The cards can be played from a shuffling machine or a dealing shoe. A card table similar to that of blackjack is used. Two identical betting boxes are contained in every playing position although each corresponds to a different hand. During the play, they can be double and split and then resolved separately. At the start, the player is asked to place one face card upon every playing position beginning from their left side. Deals face-up card to their self. The dealer then deals with other cards beginning from the box on the left going to the right side. The other card is dealt with each box left to right by the dealer.
All the players are consulted about whether they want to switch the top cards. After making this decision, the player is given a chance to double, stand or hit. Start by going for the hand on the box on the right hand of the player. Player hand that exceeds 21 is considered a bust in this game. The house will back the player’s stake by getting rid of these cards. When a dealer gets a hand of 22, it is known as a push. A push is a tie against any player’s hand that survives. It is wise to switch when there is the largest difference in the advantage. The right switching choice will depend on the card of the dealer in minor cases.
- The dealer will peak for blackjack with an Ace or 10 up. The gamer will immediately lose all hands if the dealer has a blackjack. This will, however, not happen if the player has a blackjack with a push.
- If the player will get a count of 21 if they switch to a blackjack.
- If a gambler gets a total of 21 or less, it will be pushed against a dealer of 22. A player blackjack is still able to bet on a dealer 22.
- The player can double after a switch. They can double their bets on any of the two hands.
- Players have an option of resplitting to a maximum of four hands when placing the same amount of bet per
- A gamer must bet on two hands. They have to place a wager on both hands. The bets should be of equal amounts.
- Cards will be played face up.
- Winning blackjack will only award even money.
- Dealer will usually hit a soft 17.
Bonus, Extras and free spins
A player is welcomed with generous welcome bonuses that can be used in the dozen blackjack variations offered in the casinos. Blackjack switch has a house edge of 0.17%
This game is not only safe, trustworthy, but also reputable. A player gets to have an interesting and wonderful time on this game. It offers its players a unique and exciting gaming experience.